Explore the modern Lima highlights with a knowledgeable guide. See the different sides of a multifaceted city with stops at unique parks, astonishing viewpoints, cheerful local markets, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- All of our prices include pick up and drop off to/from your hotel only when it is located in: Miraflores District, San Isidro District, and Barranco District. Outside these places, you have to pay a small fee for your pick up/drop off
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If your group is larger than 10 people, please send an email to make special arrangements for a bigger group
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring sun protection
- Bring a Camera or smartphone with the camera.