A tour taking you through the historical side of the city of Lima. You will encounter buildings from the pre-colonial era all the way through to today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Private pick-up from hotels located at Miraflores, San Isidro, Historic Centre of Lima. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnbs). If passengers stay in them, please contact us to coordinate a pickup point. Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, Historic Centre of Lima.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us to coordinate a meeting point for your pickup