Take a boat out to the Ballestas Islands, spend the night in Huacachina, and go dune buggying and sandboarding. Visit a vineyard to learn the process of Peru's national drink, pisco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 30 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time and meet your guide outside the Mcdonald's in Parque Kennedy. The guide will be wearing a "Peru Hop" shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 14-17 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and/or demonstrations.
- Pickup is available from hotels/hostels located in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro. Customers staying outside these locations or at private accommodations (such as AirBnB) should select the meeting point option
- Children under 8 years old will need their parents or guardians to sign a full responsibility form in order for them to ride the buggy