Discover the Sacred City of Caral, a representation of Andean culture which reflects the rise of civilization in the Americas more than 5,000 years ago. Explore the site's complex and monumental architecture, including 6 large pyramidal structures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Miraflores, San Isidro, or Lima's historic center
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children younger than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup from private residences, such as apartments or Airbnbs, are unfortunately unavailable. Please get in contact to arrange a convenient meeting point with the supplier.
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.