Discover the elegant city of Lille on a 75-minute convertible coach tour. See Lille's monuments, including the opera house and town hall, on this comprehensive tour of the 4th largest city in France.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Dutch, Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover Lille in 75 minutes in a convertible bus
- Enjoy audio and video commentary in 9 languages
- See all the monuments such as the goddess, the opera house, the chamber of commerce, the town hall and its belfry and so much more
- City tour
- Entrance fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The starting point is from the Lille Tourist Office: Palais Rihour, Place Rihour. Exchange your GYG voucher at the ticket desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there are no city tours on January 1, May 1st, the first weekend of September, and December 25th.