Admire the beautiful winter scenery while riding a snowmobile. Then the kids will get the chance to ride their own mini snowmobiles in a special area.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You will be picked up from outside Levi Rental Services Zero Point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants under the age of 17 may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise, they must ride on the children's sled behind the guide
- You must be 18 or over to drive a snowmobile. Car or motorcycle driving license is required
- Pricing is based on 2 people riding on one snowmobile. If you would like your own snowmobile, select the add-on at check-out
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back problems, hip problems, or any other serious medical conditions
- The itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality