Experience the night in Levi with Arctic ice floating. Step into a frozen lake, get carried away in the calm waters, and feel weightless while searching the sky for the mystical Northern Lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place.
- Each traveler is instructed well before stepping into the water. No swimming skills required, as the suit will keep you on the surface.
- Parents, please consider if this activity is suitable for your small children due to outdoor stay and late timing.
- The Northern Lights are an unpredictable natural phenomenon and the evening safaris are made to give you a chance to observe them. Unfortunately seeing the Northern Lights cannot be guaranteed.