Discover the history and culture of the city of Ålesund and the surrounding islands. See a 12th-century church on the island of Giske. Visit the fishing island of Alnes and the lookout point at Aksla.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- You can meet your driver at Skateflukaia, Skansekaia 3 or the Alesund Norway Cruise Ship Pier.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- The weather can be windy and rainy, so please dress appropriately
- There will be a live guide in situations where there are technical problems with the audio guide system