Explore the famous filming locations of Emmerdale on a half-day bus tour of the Yorkshire Dales. Visit the pretty market town of Esholt and the village of Otley. Have a drink in the fabled Woolpack pub and see the original Emmerdale farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. The meeting point is just next to the Black Prince Statue in City Square (approx 3 minutes walk from Leeds Railway Station) where you will see your guide waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not visit the current Emmerdale Set.