Take a cable car 2970-meters above sea level and enjoy an afternoon in the Bernese Alps. Walk the “thrill walk.” Explore the James Bond exhibit. Dine in the rotating restaurant that was the set of the 1969 bond film “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Your tour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Basel or at the cruise terminal.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats, and tour guide.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- For wheelchair assistance please contact before booking.