Come and discover the history of Lausanne on this 2-hour walking tour. Learn about the secrets and fascinating stories behind some of the most impressive buildings in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Let us meet at the glass metro station structure (outside) “Bessières” at the corner of Caroline Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please provide the local partner with a valid phone number (incl. country code). They will contact you in advance of the tour.