An unforgettable journey through the Alps at the top of the majestic Jungfrau, an adventure taking you to a height of 3,454 meters. From this magnificent vantage point, you can best discover the beauty of the Swiss Alps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You'll be picked up by bus in the small car parking area at the exit of the Vennes metro stop (next to the Aquatis aquarium). The bus will say Swisstours. There can be a delay due to the traffic conditions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The train ride to the Jungfrau is 1.5 hours one way