Explore Lausanne on a smartphone scavenger hunt and walking tour. Solve attraction-based riddles and see sights the Lausanne railway station and Esplanade du Flon square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Lausanne-Gare. Follow the link sent to your phone via sms and email (please check your SPAM folder too) and use your email and serial key to login in the mobile app. No one will wait for you. You can start playing any time you want. The QR code is not needed for this activity. In case of multiple groups, use the same serial key and email and language per team.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A charged smartphone and internet connection is required for this activity
- A link for the mobile app and login credentials will be sent after booking
- You can start any time by logging into the app
- This is for a group of up to 5 people
- The total average duration of a game is 2-2.5 hours
- Each game is in one language, if you require multiple languages the game should be purchased in each language
- It is recommended to play during daylight hours, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The game is designed for adults. Kids can participate if someone explains the puzzles.
- There is NO time limit for this activity. You can complete it on your own pace.
- The game requires thinking in order to solve the puzzles. It is NOT a trivia game