Cruise into the magical Cataract Gorge and through Launceston's riverfront precinct. You will head north past Tamar Island, observing historical buildings whilst enjoying tea, snacks, fresh fruit, and local beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)