Cruise into the magical Cataract Gorge and through Launceston's riverfront precinct. You will head north past Tamar Island, observing historical buildings whilst enjoying tea, snacks, fresh fruit, and local beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The local operator's cruise terminal at the end of Home Point Parade, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)