Explore Cradle Mountain National Park on a tour designed for the active traveler. Set off on a series of short walks as well as longer options through this stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
If pickup arrangements are not organized with the tour operator, please make your way to the general pickup location at Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston, 28 Cameron Street, Launceston at 7:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential.
- This is an outdoor activity. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years.
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility.
- Please bring, sensible shoes for walking, a variety of warm and weatherproof clothing, a hat, sunscreen and large water bottle.