Explore the wild side of Crete on a guided tour and safari. Follow the mythical trails of the Greek Gods by visiting the cave of Zeus and reaching one of the highest mountains of Crete.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Greek, Russian, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Medical mask
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The activity provider reserves the right to change routes and stops for safety reasons or due to the weather conditions
- Cave of Zeus ticket prices for EU citizens general (6€)/for students (free)/over 65 years old (3€). For non-EU citizens general (6€)/for students (3€)/over 65 years old (3€)