Spend 4 hours exploring Grand Canyon West on the Hualapai Reservation. Walk along the rim of the canyon and admire incredible views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour bus pickup area is on Sirens Cove Blvd, West of Valet and Starbucks, and will meet at the yellow curbed sidewalk. Please arrive at the designated pickup location 20 minutes before your scheduled departure. Please text the activity provider's reservations team at least 24 hours before your tour at +1 (775) 382-2816 with your confirmation number to confirm your pickup location and time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket in winter
- Please bring your own sun protection and plenty of water in the summer
- This tour operates year-round, throughout seasonal weather
- If roads are closed due to weather or other conditions that prohibit entry, an alternative route, location, and/or timing may be planned
- If it is not possible to provide a planned inclusion of the tour with an admission cost, a partial refund will be offered, minus a processing fee. If the tour still takes place with a portion of the planned itinerary, you will not receive a refund, other than from excluded admissions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund