Visit 3 world-famous National Parks on a multi-day adventure. Road trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco and immerse yourself in the nature of Yellowstone, Death Valley, and Yosemite.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Go hiking in Bryce, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, and Yosemite
- See wildlife up close in the wilderness
- Explore the dramatic landscape of Death Valley
- Discover the vibrant cities of Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Park admission fees
- Guided tour of Death Valley National Park
- City Tour of San Francisco
- Yosemite, Bryce, Yellowstone, Tetons walks and hikes
- Navajo guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Air-conditioned tour bus/minivan/SUV (unless self-drive option selected)
- Camping accommodation (if option selected): 8 nights camping and 2 nights in 3* hotels, twin share
- Hotel accommodations (if option selected): 8 nights in 3* hotels, twin share.
- Tour leader tips
- Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center visit (optional)
- Food kitty payment ($250 per person), covers 9 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners, plus one hotel night in Salt Lake City and Las Vegas twin share
- Children under 7 years
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide at Ellis Island Hotel Lobby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Sleeping bag
Know before you go
- Children aged 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be in good overall health.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.