Tour through Red Rock Canyon National Park and see a cactus oasis, where you can learn all about the cacti native to the area. Stop by at the park's visitor centre and learn even more about the impressive flora and fauna of Nevada's high desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear sturdy shoes and a hat on this tour. Sunscreen with a high sun protection factor should also be used
- Please note that hotel pick-up only applies to hotels located directly on the Strip or in downtown Las Vegas.