Discover the underwater world of scuba diving in the clear, warm waters of Lanzarote. A certified instructor will show you the basics of safety, breathing and communication underwater with scuba equipment in shallow waters, and always at your pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, Catalan, English
Select participants and date
Atlantis Diving Lanzarote CC Montaña Tropical Local 6 (bajo) Calle Toscón 7 35510 Puerto del Carmen LanzaroteOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be able to fully understand the language of your instructors to participate. It is your responsibility to be able to fully understand the safety briefings. If you do not have the language skills in the language that you select when booking, the activity provider will not compromise on safety and will not take you diving (nor will you be eligible for a refund under these circumstances)
- A medical questionnaire is required to be completed on-site before you can commence your scuba dive
- Ensure that you leave 24 hours between diving and flying