Experience an amazing self-guided 30km scenic ride, the ideal way to escape the crowds and explore the beautiful landscapes around Wanaka at your own pace. Enjoy a free shuttle to Lake Hawea and finish back at Lake Wanaka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point outside the I-site in central Wanaka, 103 Ardmore St, Wanaka 9305, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided bike tour
- For children aged between 1-4 years old, a trailer attachment is required; for children aged between 5-7 years old, a tag-along attachment is required
- Please wear active clothing and sturdy footwear
- Please bring sunscreen, a wind breaker jacket, a cell phone, camera, water bottle, spare change (for coffee stops) and a small backpack