Experience a full-day guided hike through the unrivaled picturesque landscape of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Admire Lake Louise’s pristine wilderness, hanging glaciers, flora, fauna, and geology of the Canadian Rockies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at 8:00 AM at the bench in front of the public washrooms, at the Lake Louise Parking, just before the Lake • Fill up the waivers and medical forms before you set off for the dayOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Remember to bring warm clothes as it can snow any day of the year in the Rockies
- Meals and drinks will not be served during the tour
- Hiking equipment and tips for the guide are not included