Discover the wonderful world of bees as you visit a Lazise farm, taste their honey and cheeses, and indulge in local wines on this unique experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Head to the crossroads of "Strada della Pelarola" and "Strada della Sabbionara", in Colà di Lazise. Enter down Strada della Sabbionara and on the right, there is a street that goes into the fields. Meet your guide Raffaella here.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pets are allowed but need to be kept on a leash