Explore a little known area of Lake Como on this guided tour. Discover breathtaking views of the city and with your entertaining guide, learn the legends about the mighty smugglers who used to live out their adventures in this area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting Point near the Big Hand monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The ability to walk on rocky paths for an extended period of time is required
- Wear comfortable shoes (hiking shoes are highly recommended) and bring a rain jacket
- Bring your own water bottle
- Please keep your Passport or ID on you as you will be walking along the border of two countries