Spot whales in their natural habitat off the coast of Maui on this whale-watching tour. Listen to whale song using hydrophones and learn more about these creatures from your marine naturalist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour at Lahaina Harbor, Slip 8 (675 Wharf Street, Lahaina). Parking is free around the Harbor area for 3 hours or less. Closest paid parking lot is located behind Paia Fish Market on Front Street or off Dickenson Street and Luakini Street. Once you park, walk under the Banyan Tree and toward the ocean, the Harbor is located there across from the historical courthouse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to weather or capacity reasons
- Whale encounters are guaranteed but may vary in their natural environment
- Low-to-water rafts are adventure style and passengers may get wet, bring waterproof bags for personal belongings