See tropical fish, turtles and look for wild dolphins on this eco-raft snorkel tour. Enjoy food and drinks as you explore perfect snorkeling spots off the coast of the the small island of Lanai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Slip 8, Lahaina Harbor. Closest paid parking lots are located behind Paia Fish Market Restaurant on Front Street or off Dickenson Street. The free parking is only free for 3 hours or less.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- Full face masks are not allowed during snorkeling due to safety concerns
- During the whale migration (Dec-April) season the second snorkeling stop is replaced with whale watching
- Tour is subject to being rescheduled or canceled due to weather or capacity
- Dolphin encounters vary in their natural environment
- Please meet at Slip # 8 at Lahaina Harbor to start the tour