Stand up paddle board rental in Lagos, Portugal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Experience an inflatable stand up paddle board
- Discover the best SUP destinations in Lagos and the western Algarve
- Discover the best spots for photo opportunites, out on the water
- Free roof straps
- SUP trolleys
- Front luggage rack for carrying a towel/drink or dry bag
- Full safety briefing
- Paddle tips and life jackets
- Children under 16 years
- People with low level of fitness
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In the historical centre, just down the road from the Lagos cinema. Rua Candido dos Reis 58, 8600-681 Lagos, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Paddle boarding requires knowledge of the sea and a certain level of fitness. If you're not feeling confident, it is suggested to take a guided paddle boarding tour.
- Recommended to bring a t-shirt, hat, sunscreen and drinking water.
- The water temperature is usually between 16 and 18 degrees year round, it is suggested to take a wetsuit during the winter months only.