Enjoy a guided scuba diving trip off the coast of Lagos. Discover a fascinating underwater world and see squid, octopus, a variety of fish, and many other marine species.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Located in the main Avenue, close to the marina and train and Bus station. Accessible by vehicle or foot. Free parking available on the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- This trip is designed for complete beginners without a scuba diving certification
- For safety reasons, please consider you will need 18 hours after diving before you can fly
- If you take prescription medication, you will need to contact the activity provider after booking to let them know
- You cannot bring any personal items on the tour itself. Personal items must be kept in the dive center