Come scuba dive with us and experience the ultimate underwater adventure and the most beautiful underwater ecosystems around the Dominican Republic. Then head to our beach on Catalina Island for drinks, a feast and the ultimate relaxation in paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Keep a look out for our bus with a sign 'Passion Paradise Adventures' in the main window. One of our representatives will look for you either outside the main entrance or in the main lobby of your hotel. Once all guests have been pickup from their hotel, you will head towards the marina in La Romana. We will confirm your pickup time when we have your details of the exact hotel you are staying at.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, cash to purchase any souvenirs on the beach and your camera.
- There are pre-requisites for diving around Catalina Island:
- You should be a certified PADI diver.
- Our minimum age to dive is 13 years old.
- You should be in good health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulation system. You will be asked to self-certify before going on the dive.
- You will need to complete the required PADI forms.
- We will confirm your pickup and drop off times, when we know the hotel that you will be staying at.
- No refund without 24 hours notice if you do not turn up at the pickup point and we reserve the right to reschedule the excursion as a result of bad weather.