Depart from the old harbor of La Rochelle on a sailing catamaran cruise and enjoy views over the ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The boarding dock is located on Avenue Michel Crépeau across from the Médiathèque of La Rochelle. A pedestrian path with grass and trees runs along the sea. Look for a footbridge walkway. You will find the name Kapalouest written on a door. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Wait at the top of the dock. The crew will come and get you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine