A wildlife tour to La Fortuna, a unique site to watch sloths. The climate, food availability, protection and the absence of predators make this area, and the property you will visit, a small natural oasis for these charismatic creatures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- ransfers are included from hotels in Zone 1, including La Fortuna Town, Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain, and Lomas del Volcan. For hotels in Zone 2 a fee of USD 39.00 is added for transfers. This rate is per service for 1-6 persons at hotels in Arenal, El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque, and The Springs Resort. For transfers from hotels in Zone 3, the additional charge is USD 48.00. This includes Arenal Observatorio Lodge, hotels in El Castillo, hotels in Chachagua, and hotels in Muelle.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 2 adult minimum required to operate the tour
- Baby seats are available at no extra cost, subject to availability
- The tour is operated in English and Spanish
- Transportation included from the majority of hotels (if your hotel is located far from La Fortuna or the main road to the Arenal Volcano, please inquire about extra charges)
- Choose between 8:00AM, 2:00PM or 5:30PM departure
- Please carry cash if you wish to buy snacks, drinks, souvenirs, or give tips to the guide