Take on one of Costa Rica's best rafting experiences. Paddle down the class III-IV rapids of the Tenorio River, and enjoy the lush scenery of Guanacaste on this adventurous full-day rafting adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pick-up service is provided to hotels in the Arenal Volcano area.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Our river trips run rain or shine. If river conditions are unsuitable for the Río Tenorio, our head guide might make the call to change to a back-up river of a similar level and/or offer another tour – you're always guaranteed a fun, but safe day. You will receive a full refund if no tour is run.
- Rafters should be in good physical condition and between the ages of 13 and 55.
- Although you don't need experience, rafters should know how to swim.
- Wear secure shoes and bring dry clothes to change into.