Immerse yourself in the splendor of Arenal Volcano National Park on a combined 4.5-hour walking and boat tour. Cruise the coastline of Arenal Lake by motorboat looking for aquatic birds, and hike the forest, learning about the flora, fauna, and geology.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from any hotel in zone 1, including La Fortuna Town, Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain, and Lomas del Volcan For hotels in zone 2, a USD 39 per transportation surcharge applies. This rate is for 1-6 passengers and includes El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque, and The Springs Resort. For hotels in zone 3 please add USD 48 per transportation, including Arenal Observatorio Lodge, and hotels in El Castillo, Chachagua, and Muelle
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please wear hiking shoes, and bring insect repellent, a raincoat, and your camera
- There is no charge for tours cancelled with 24 hours advance notice. Cancellations of less than 24 hours notice pay full cost
- Tours require a minimum of 2 adults to operate