Enjoy this tour from La Fortuna combining 2 of Costa Rica’s most popular and fun activities: whitewater rafting and zip-lining. Experience zip-lining through the rainforest canopy before rafting through class 2-3 rapids on the Río Balsa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- At your hotel in the La Fortuna area. Please provide as much information as possible about your pick-up location including hotel name, phone number, and website if possible. Please note that some hotels located outside our normal pick-up range may be subject to additional fees. We will notify you if additional fees apply.
- Enjoy an adventurous whitewater rafting experience for the whole family on class 2-3 rapids
- Experience soaring through the air on the zip-line adventure
- Enjoy a meal cooked on a wood stove at the community farmhouse
- Get a glimpse of the rural lifestyle in Costa Rica
- Canopy zip-lining
- Whitewater rafting
- Bilingual guides
- Transportation from hotels in the La Fortuna area
- If your hotel is located outside of the La Fortuna area you may be subject to additional transportation fees. You will be notified of any additional fees at the time of booking.
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is available for ages 8 and up. We always recommend that clients are in good physical condition to participate in active sports such as zip-lining and rafting. We reserve the right to refuse participation of clients if we deem that it is in the clients best interest to not participate in the activity.