Immerse yourself in the underground world for half a day and try caving in the Calanques National Park. Head down cavities, admire stalactites and stalagmites and test your sense of adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
Select participants and date
the exact gps point on google maps will be https://goo.gl/maps/9tZt7Xfm6gkwHZwY7 Terre plein à gauche sur la D2 : 2,6km depuis le carrefour du Camp du Castellet 83330 en direction de Signes 83870 (fourgon VW). Here is the link for the meeting point at a left gravel parking on Road D2 : 2.6K from Camp du Castellet roundabout 83330 to Signes 83870 (VW van).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Clothes that can get dirty
Know before you go
- Participants must inform the local partner of any preexisting medical conditions in advance
- The entry to the cavity is via a narrow and small gap, this can cause dizziness
- This activity is dependent on the weather and the accessibility of the premises