Enjoy a traditional Japanese tea ceremony from a licensed tea master. Wear a kimono as you sip matcha, a powdered green tea. Experience the grace of a centuries-old art form.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
さくら日本文化体験 SAKURA Experience Japanese Culture 3min from Kyoto subway line [karasumaoike]station by walk 8min from Hankyu line[Shijo]station by walk 1min from Kyoto city bus[Shinmachioike]station by walk 10min from JR kyoto station by taxiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If your children cannot drink matcha, water or orange juice can be provided instead
- This class is accessible to wheelchair users and baby strollers
- The classroom is not a Japanese-style house - it is Ryurei style, and you may sit on chairs