Discover the very best of Kyoto with the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Kiyomizudera Temple, Fushimi Inari, and Arashiyama, as well as a scenic railway ride through stunning mountain scenery in Kameoka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, English
Select participants and date
You will leave JR Kyoto Station together with the tour guide. Please make sure to be arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time (09:05 am)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants (0-2 years old) can participate in this tour for free (no seat or meal provided)