Green tea fans will love this tour to the town of Uji in Kyoto — the home of matcha. A trip to Uji will give you many chances to experience and taste matcha and other types of green tea in a variety of beverages and foods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At entrance of Keihan Uji station (not JR Uji station). Your guide will be there holding a sign. Uji is about 40 minutes from Kyoto city. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required