Take a fully inclusive stroll-and-dine that features 2 local Kyoto standing bars, a meal's worth of tapas and small dishes, and a bonus fun and interesting journey through the famous Gion district's labyrinth of entertainment areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the life-size bronze Geisha statue (Statue of Izumo-no-Okuni), just outside exit 5 of Gion Shijo station. We recommend searching Google Maps for "Izumo-no-Okuni".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please indicate while booking those with allergies, or other food choice preferences.