Experience an afternoon and evening packed with highlights on a guided tour of Kyoto by day and night. See the Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines, taste amazing street food and encounter geishas along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Central Post Office (Chu-o yu-bin-kyo-ku), less than 1-minute walk from the north side of Kyoto Station. Please meet in front of the door with the vending machine and traditional red mail box.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable and modest attire as you will visit temples and shrines
- People under 20 years old are not permitted to join this tour
- This tour can be customized to accommodate vegetarians. However, the tour cannot cater to vegans or gluten-free travelers. You are welcome to bring your own food or snacks
- This is a small group tour of no more than 12 people
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.