Discover the beauty of Kosi Bay on this walking and kayaking tour. Learn how the local Tembe people live, kayak through mangroves, snorkel, and enjoy a traditional Thonga fish BBQ with palm wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you in the Kosi Mouth reserve at the wooden bridge. Kosi Mouth Lodge and Camp is 4.8 kilometers from the center of Kosi Bay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Depending on the tides, this tour will start with kayaking or snorkeling to ensure the best experience