Explore the architecturally rich town of Kutna Hora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located outside of Prague. Built in the Middle Ages, it was once the symbol of the force and wealth of the Czech kings. Later, explore the town's Cathedral of St. Barbara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Revoluční 767/25, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia, 00420 224 826 262Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Child price is valid for children 10 years old and under. Student price is valid for students 26 years old and under with an ISIC Card
- The shared tour is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases)
- The private tour with guide and driver is for up to 6 participants