Travel back in time and visit the ruins of Ephesus on a 6-hour tour from Kussdasi. Stroll down marble streets to see the remains of temples, statues and Roman baths. Then, immerse yourself in village life at Kirazli, and pick peaches, olives and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi Port.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the attractions at Ephesus open at 08:00
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours walking. Wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sun cream, and bring an umbrella (for sun or rain depending on the season)
- Bring your camera, but please note that tripods are not allowed at Ephesus
- There is no obligation to cover your head or shoulders in Ephesus. You may wear shorts and T-shirts in summer
- Discounts are available for children under 11 years old. Please bring their passports or ID card to show upon entering the museum and attractions. If you don’t have ID, they may be charged full adult price