Rainforestation has three unique experiences, situated in the midst of World Heritage Rainforest. These experiences include: Army Duck Rainforest Tours, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience and iconic Australian animals in the Koala & Wildlife Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Rainforestation is located on Kennedy Highway, Kuranda QLD 4881. This is a self-drive experience. A shuttle bus is available from Kuranda village outside the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- 100% cancellation fee applies for tours canceled with 24 hours of tour departure or no-shows
- It is recommended that passengers arrange suitable travel insurance to cover factors out of the tour operator's control
- Days of operation subject to change
- Boomerang throwing subject to weather