Explore the past, present, and future of Kuala Lumpur on a private 4.5-hour sightseeing tour. Learn the history of the city from its humble beginnings as a tin mining town. Then, transfer to the Batu Caves and discover the holiest of Hindu shrines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city center or Bukit Bintang, which located within a 5km radius from the Twin Towers. For pickups outside of Kuala Lumpur city center and Bukit Bintang area (outskirts hotel), a surcharge of RM80 per person per way is required, payable directly to the driver in cash.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email after you make your online payment. You may save it in your phone for your reference
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off is available for all accommodations located in Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotels and Residence only
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the tour starts. The driver will be meet you at the lobby. Please call the supplier if you cannot locate your driver
- Kindly provide your contact number with your country code when you key in your contact details as you will be contacted via Whatsapp with updates from time to time