Visit the Krka National Park and see its waterfalls with this day trip from Split. Jump into the Krka river. Go to a local winery to taste some local wines and relax.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Golden Gate. This is the north gate of Diocletian's Palace. It is below the statue of Gregory of Nin. Please look for a guide with a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
Know before you go
- Wine will not be served to kids under 18