Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the world’s oldest mines and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can explore remarkable underground corridors and carved chapels and see why this site attracts over 1 million tourists every year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Car/bus parking located ul. Daniłowicza 7, 32-020 Wieliczka. Next to "Karczma Halit" Restaurant. There is a banner with the local operator's name on the fence. Look for "SeeKrakow" banner and please wait there. Meet "SeeKrakow" driver to exchange your voucher for a ticket. Your voucher cannot be redeemed at the Wieliczka Salt Mine ticket office. Help Desk +48 506 379 678Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As there are many stairs involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- Please bring warm clothing, temperatures underground range between 14° and 16° Celsius
- The average time needed to complete the route is approximately 2.5-3 hours
- Bringing luggage to the mine is not allowed with the exception of hand baggage (hand baggage is considered to be luggage of maximum dimensions 35cm by 20cm)
- Please note that this tour does not include routes accessible for wheelchairs