Explore one of the world's oldest operating salt mines and its magnificent chambers chiseled in salt, underground saline lakes, and church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meeting at the location set by You in or near Krakow according to Your wishes (hotel, airport, etc.)
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- On request:
- - Other places or tours may be visited in addition or instead
- - Meal in the underground restaurant or tasting salty ice-creams
- This tour is often combined with Auschwitz-Birkenau, Krakow Sightseeing, Schindler’s Factory, or other tours taking place on the same day. If you have any questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.