Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO-listed site, on a half-day tour. See the underground lakes, caves and chapels with a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up is available at hotels and apartments in central Krakow only. For others locations, a convenient meeting point will be indicated. The exact pick-up point and time will be confirmed via email after booking.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Tourist Meeting Point in front of the Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with claustrophobia
- The sightseeing route for wheelchair users is different than the main tourist route through the mine
- This guided tour has a maximum size of 40 guests in Wieliczka Salt Mine